- RA-TECH NEW KJ M4 BOLT, CUSTOM M40, CNC STEEL FIRING PIN & HAMMER FOR WE AK74.mpg
- UMAREX H&K USP AIRSOFT NON-BLOWBACK CHRONO
This video is of the Umarex USP being chronographed
- BCB 2011 – WBS
- BCB 2011 – Survival Kits
- BCB 2011 – Sandbagger
- BCB 2011 – PMEK
- BCB 2011 – PIPS Exo Flex Riot
- BCB 2011 – NUAS
- BCB 2011 – Location Marker Balloon
- BCB 2011 Crusader Cooking System
- BCB 2011 – Chilly
- BCB 2011 – Camo Cream
- BCB 2011 – Buccaneer
- BCB 2011 – Blast Boxers
- BCB – DSEi 2011 – NUAS Demo
- Kel-Tec Sub-2000: "Fallujah Ready" by Nutnfancy
The little Kel-Tec Sub-2000 is combat ready. With a Zytel frame and its lightweight, t would be easy to discount this compact, 4 lb pistol chambered carbine. Don’t. After extensively testing the "Sub2K" over a period of months, it made me a believer. Apparently everyone elese as well: every TNP crew member and guest that ran this gun loved it. Chugging through well over a thousand rounds in tactical drills and a lot of accuracy tesing, the Sub-2000 has proven itself to be one of the best pistol caliber carbines in the world. If you factor in its incredible small and folding form factor and extreme value (a $300 purchase price) it’s probably the best. Reliability was mostly excellent. As indicatated in the manual, the gun does not like aluminum cased ammo. That’s a shame because it saves money and weight in the POUs I indicate in my video "Pistol Caliber Carbines Don’t Suck (Afterall)" by Nutnfancy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INxDQZdkCzg). However with brass cased ammo, including various JHP loads, the Sub-2000 was nearly perfectly reliable (one jam, shown). Accuracy of the Sub-2000 is outstanding. When outfitted with the Kel-Tec aluminum QUAD RAIL, attaching a red dot sight is a snap and it maintains zero. It helped the gun to achieve the excellent accuracy shown. However with this rail, the folding feature is affected as discussed. I still recommend however as sling and light attachment to the gun are simplified. It adds little to the weight and size as well. The aperture sights are adequate as they come and I like the fluorescent front blade. But even this 2nd Gen version is tedious and imprecise to adjust. Ergonomics are good but you will have to adapt to the recoil tube, its required low check weld, and the aft-mounted and reciprocating operating handle. The trigger breaks around 6.5 lbs and feels somewhat like a double action but its letoff is crisp. There is some flex in the trigger as well. Be careful of the crossbolt safety in stressed shooting; it’s easy to half way engage it and thus prevent firing the Sub-2000. Firepower in most versions is incredible but I prefer the Glock Sub2K for its ability to accept all the normal capacity (33 rd Glock 18 mags) magazines. Alll ran with 100% reliability in the gun, to included the Scherer brand. Other versions of the Sub2K allow for magazine interchangeability (S&W, Beretta, Sig). The gun is offered in 9mm and .40 S&W chamberings; I prefer the 9mm for its economy and fired out of the Sub-2000, a good 9mm load will hit hard (+P loads welcomed here). Accessories abound and some of the best are made by Kel-Tec itself. They are reasonably priced and KT adheres to its high value formula here again. Check in to the Red Lion precision and Aztac accessories as well for other forend and sighting options. They seem high quality and well-engineered but somewhat expensive. Durability promised to be high and I see no poorly conceived or executed construction features. The huge steel lugs in the gun ensure the folding and re-setup is solid and secure with repeatable zero. Value is incredible of course the Sub2K. For its price tag you will get a gun that can stand toe to toe with some of the best submachineguns in the world. Nope it’s not a full auto but rule one is hitting what you shoot at and the awesome little Kel-Tec Sub-2000 has proven it can do just that in fast paced tactical shooting. If you’re understanding of the limitations of the pistol caliber carbine in your POU, you will find the Sub2K to be an outstanding performer. It remains a standard of measure for the type. ////////////////////////Nutnfancy Likability Scale: 9.5 out of 10 (if threaded muzzle, 10 out of 10) ///////////////// Music: "Never Get Out" by Skywriter (feat. Brad Sucks)
- McDonalds French Fry Football Drill
Ok blame the iPhone I don’t know why it’s sideways. It was just too funny not to put up.
- Airsoft GI – F-Chu Custom Daniel Defense Factory Lite SBR AEG
This is the first super customized gun that Frank has made in quite a while, and it is a thing of beauty.
- BCB 2011 Jungle Company Video
- STEELERS CUSTOM HELMETS PROGRESS
These are custom helmets I do. I usually sell em once done on eBay but the Lambert helmet I’m keeping for myself and the Bradshaw is for my Dad for Christmas this year
Samoon have released a new GHK GKMS GBBR:
Classic collection for GHK GKMS GBBR
1. 90% Steel made. High quality surface treatment.
2. Same production procedure as real one.
3. No dry fire design. Gas / Co2 magazine for option.
4. Firm structure for the part connects tight.
5. Diameter of the 21mm bolt outstanding the recoil reaction.
6. 100% steel made outer barrel for option kit
7. Enhanced blowback kit increases 40% recoil reaction.
JiaDyi have sent over details of their new B&W SVD spring sniper rifle:
Dear Arnies & All, New Brand Release – B&W SVD Spring Sniper
This is one of the most popular, powerful and accurate sniper rifle of all time. If you are considering to play the role of a sniper, this is a recommended model!
1:1 Scale High Performance.
Power System: Manual Spring Power
Muzzle Velocity: 150 m/s
Stryke Airsoft are still selling vintage airsoft items via ebay:
Stryke Airsoft has a few items known to the collectors of airsoft. From the late 1980’s JAC, formerly in conjunction with Asahi Firearms, pioneered the first airsoft guns.
The JAC guns available are the MP5 A5, MP5 SD2, the CAR 15 9mm, as well as the CAR 15 9mm version.
All JAC items are available for viewing on ebay, to view the items, visit our website under the category “Airsoft Collectables” for a direct link to each individual auction.
Also don’t forget to check out our WE L85 with Madbull Airsoft’s new Daniel Defense L85 RIS pre-installed, come check out this killer deal!
Raptors Airsoft have a wide range of airsoft magazines in stock:
We are now carrying more airsoft magazines at our store. Below are the magazines we now have by Element, JG, Echo 1, Bravo, Cyma, and other manufacturers.
- Element Airsoft Magazine 1000 rd AK47 High Cap Mag Price[14.49]
- Echo 1 AK74 Wolverine 600rnds High Cap Magazine Price[19.99]
- Echo 1 AK47 Wolverine 600rd High Cap Magazine Metal Price[19.99]
- Bravo RDW Mid Capacity Magazine – 120rnds Price[14.99]
- Echo1 E90 (P90) Low Cap Magazine 68 Rounds Price[17.99]
- Echo 1 E90 (p90) High Capacity Magazine 300 rd Price[25.99]
- M4/M16 Airsoft Metal magazine 60 Rounds AEG Mag Price[11.99]
- M4/M16 Airsoft Metal Magazine 30 Round Low-Cap Price[11.99]
- M4/M16 Airsoft Vietnam Metal Magazine 80rd mid-cap Price[18.00]
- Cyma AK74 500 rds High Cap Magazine Price[14.00]
- JG MP5 200 Rds Metal High-Cap Airsoft Magazine Price[14.00]
Visit our ‘ target=_blank>airsoft magazines category to see all of the magazines we carry.
Airsoft Squared v1.1 will be going live next week:
Our objective is to connect Airsoft players and communities. We worked on 5 main points to greatly improve the service.
1. More social network features :
This is the core of Airsoft Squared. Users want to follow the activity of their network online, what they publish and comment.
– A "My Profile" button now appears in menus when you are logged in to let users access their network activity feed easily and let them interact with their network.
– We refined the wall and email notifications to now include our 2 new types of contents : News and Q&A
2. New ranking algorithm in contents lists :
We don’t want Airsoft Squared to be a static collection of contents. We wanted users to easily access the most valuable and pertinent contents.
– We added ranking algorithms in our lists to display active and trending contents on top of results.
– Airsoft Squared must be an international community. That’s why we increased the pertinence for for logged users by pondering our algorithm with the language of the user to deliver the best experience for players from every country.
– The search engine will be in evidence on top of the page to let users search for quality contents in one click.
3. Redesigned Group and Events pages :
Groups and Events are key to let blogs, teams, brands, retailers interact with their community. We redesigned them entirely to let them be this space of discussion and sharing.
– Redesigned walls for Groups and Events
– It is now possible to post News and Comment threads directly from your Group or Event
4. Question & Answers section :
Users feedbacks showed that people wanted to interact, share experience and advice. We didn’t want to add a simple forum on the website. We wanted something completely integrated with the interface. More interactivity between members is expected.
– Users will be able to ask questions and get answers about strategy, rules, legislation and get buying or technical advice.
– The Q&A is a section in itself but it also integrated with the groups and events "Discussion" tab.
5. News section :
Brands and medias needed a tool to get more visibility and to communicate with the Airsoft Squared members.
– Users will be able to publish announcements and breaking news.
– The News section has been designed in coherence with the groups and events "Blog" tab.
– "Featured news" will now find a place on the homepage.
Thumpy wants you to sign up for the Warsaw Pact forces at Fulda Gap as they’re currently outnumbered by NATO players:
Wow, we need Arn’s help…and your community is great!
It is THURSDAY…payday for some, or it is coming on FRIDAY…so….OK, Airsofters, time for some SERIOUS Recruiting efforts to take place for the Warsaw Pact forces at Fulda Gap.
We are STILL behind NATO in number of players pre-registered, and prices begin to go up starting October 2nd.
SO, get that paycheck this week, put up $30 bucks online, and join Warsaw Pact (TAN CAMO) Commander / U.S. Marine/"Wounded Warrior" Vince "Salty" Gizzarelli and Yours Truly, THUMPY, for one of the biggest and best AIRSOFT events on the East Coast, if not in all of AMERICA!!!
THUMPY…OVER (Thumpy’s 3-D House of Airsoft)
GWS have a new item in stock:
Dear Arnie & all, We have the New SOC ( Deluxe ) MP5A3 kit in stock now, deluxe A3 grip frame have a new reality texture, front & rear steel metal insert, also comes with Germany style code marking, genuine no any modification requested, it would be the most realistic replica in the market!
Deluxe MP5A3 full kit with ( front silm forearm / steel selector / A3 grip frame ) US$ 110.00
Deluxe MP5A3 ( grip frame / steel selector ) US$ 87.00
Material : 100% Nylon with Glass Fiber reinforced polymer / Steel metal
Please don’t waiting, order it for your VFC MP5A3 GBB project, you will have no regret after purchase!
Contact us for the ordering: email@example.com
Platoon Stores have some practical solutions for the darker evenings:
Hi Guys, With winter and the late nights coming and the prospect of playing in the dark we thought we’d share a few items with you.
The daddy of weapon mountable lights the Surefire 6P can now be made better with the addition of the Ledwave A-49 cable switch which will give it a strobe function. This will also work with the Surefire G2 and the ledwave weapon lights like the Z-1_Kommando
We have a good range of head torches and the most useful of them all the Cliplight which will also work on your vest or glasses.
For those who like customising check out the Nextorch which allows you to programme your light levels (up to 150 lumens) or the strobe rate.
If you would like any advice give us a call, we have a fantastic range and will be able to fulfill your need.
Thanks, Pete (Platoon Stores)
Tim Ellwood of No Airsoft for Old Men is teasing us with mention of SHOT show and then distracting us with his latest purchase:
Hey Guy’s, been a while. Starting to ramp up for what will be the greatest SHOT show ever. Cant let the cat out of the bag too soon, but the news should be EPIC.
Until I can break that story, feast your eyes on this custom I commissioned from X-Caliber Tactical, hope you like it.
Raptors Airsoft have sent over details of some of the Hurricane parts they are stocking:
Raptors Airsoft is now carrying airsoft parts manufactured by Hurricane. Below are some Hurricane products that we are now carrying.
- Hurricane Airsoft M120 Upgrade Tune Up Kit Available for M16, Sig, P90, G3, MC51, G36, MP5, M4, AUG, AK Beta, and AK47 AEGs.
- Hurricane Bore Up Airsoft Cylinder Sets Available For G36, MP5, XM177, AUG, P90, G3, Ak47, SIG, M16, and M4 AEGs.
- Hurricane N-B Airsoft Cylinder Sets Available For MP5, P90, G3, G36, Sig, M16, M4, AUG, and AK47 AEGs.
- Hurricane Polymide Airsoft Pistons Full teeth and half teeth hurricane polymide pistons are available.
- Hurricane Aluminum Airsoft Pistons Half teeth and full teeth aluminum hurricane pistons are available.
- Hurricane Ball Bearing Piston Heads Polycarbonate Hurricane ball bearing bore up piston head and standard piston head are for sale.
- Hurricane Steel Ball Bearing Spring Guides Available for version 2 and version 3 gearboxes.
- Hurricane Airsoft Polycarbonate Air Seal Nozzles Available for G36, AUG< MP5, P90, SIG, AK, M4, and G3 AEGs.
- Hurricane Airsoft Bore Up Metal Cylinder Heads Available in version 2 and version 3.
- Hurricane Airsoft Metal Cylinder Heads For sale for version 2 and version 3 gearboxes.
- Hurricane Airsoft Cylinder Type 1 250mm – 430mm
Checkout all of our cylinders, cylinder heads, pistons, and piston heads at our store www.raptorsairsoft.com.
Raptors Airsoft sells airsoft gear such as airsoft accessories, parts, magazines, and BBs.
We also sell airsoft wholesale.
The September issue of free e-magazine Recon-Rag is available now:
And as always it’s all completely FREE
Coming very Soon a War and peace special
WAR of ANGELS OLCMSS Appreciation Day
OLCMSS Appreciation Day –
War of the Angels Nov 19, 2011
Non-LC Alumni: Register in any of our stores to save $15 on your registration fee
Everyone registering at any AEX store also SAVES 10% OFF your store purchase at time of registration!
AEX SD Halloween BASH
AEX San Diego Private Game
Saturday, October 22 · 6:00pm – 12:00 midnight
Integrity Tactical Solutions, US Training Center
7585 Siempre Via Rd.
San Diego, CA 92154
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register for this event.