G&G Armament have shared details of their MXC 9 Magazines:
The MXC9 Magazines have a unique external design with a patented four-channel internal mechanism. The design allows for a larger magazine capacity and a smoother loading process with shortened springs installed. These magazines are constructed of a heavy-duty polymer to increase durability for any accidental drops while playing. A side-fill window indicator helps you monitor when the magazine is almost out of BBs.G&G Armament
A magazine extension will be sold separately to upgrade your 130-round capacity to a staggering 170 rounds. The MXC 9 magazines will also be cross-compatible with the G&G PCC45 AEG.
Pre-order the new G&G MXC9 magazines at your local dealer today!
On this day..
- New from APS: EMG x FALKOR Defense BLITZ - 2020
- NPO: Shortened 9A-91 - 2020
- Magnum Opus assault tactical 5.0 boots @Military 1st - 2019
- New products from King Arms - 2019
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 18 2019 - 2019
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 18 2017 - 2017
- Condor Sector Sling Pack at Military 1st - 2017
- LCT LC-3 receiver welding - 2017
- 20$Bandit: The MK-7 UL is back in Multicam - 2016
- Team Black Sheep: E&L AK Gen2 just got better - 2016