An important update from Military 1st:
As reports of COVID-19 continue to develop, the health and safety of our customers, friends, partners and colleagues remain our priority. Therefore, we are closely monitoring recommendations made by the World Health Organisation and the Government and following them accordingly. Further, we are evaluating the situation daily.
Our online store remains open for business. We still offer free UK delivery, free shipping to the U.S., Ireland, and Australia. Our returns period has now been extended for 90 days in case your local post office is closed, or you can’t leave your house.
We are ready to fulfil your orders, and we are incredibly grateful to all of our loyal customers who continue shopping with us. We are also doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe. We’ve introduced strict and rigorous cleaning procedures across all of our offices and warehouse. As always, our Customer Service is here to answer any questions you may have, and warehouse crew is working equally hard, though both teams are keeping their social distance and following all other WHO guidelines.
We hope you are well, looking after yourself and those around you. This is not an easy time for anyone, but we will come through this stronger and better.
Military 1st Team.
On this day..
- Gorilla Airsoft Radio: episode #247 - 2021
- Jia Dyi: Indispensable Consumables - 2021
- Jack Pyke Pro-Lite Hunters Jacket at Military 1st - 2021
- Airtech Studios: STV for G&G L85A1/A2 - 2021
- Maple Leaf MLC S2 rifle stock for VSR-10 - 2021
- New stock at RedWolf Airsoft - 2019
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands sale at RedWolf Airsoft - 2017
- PTS EPM Systema magazines @Patrol Base - 2017
- Gunfire’s weekend offers - 2017
- Pentagon Achilles 8" trekking boots at Military 1st - 2017