Evolution Airsoft are using their 3D printers to make custom adaptors for emergency respirators:
we are giving our contribution
Evolution International, one of the major European manufacturers and distributors of air soft guns, are giving their contribution to the fight against the COVID-19 producing 3D printed custom valves to convert the commercially available Easybreath snorkeling masks into face masks for ventilators of which there is an urgent need in the hospitals.
The first batch was already delivered, at Evolution International are working hard to make as many and as fast as possible to donate to the hospitals.
Know more about Evolution International S.r.l. and their line of air soft products at
Airsoft Wholesale and Retail service are fully operational with 24H shipping
Free 3D printing service available only for Hospitals and Civil Protection
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @EvolutionInternationalOfficial
On this day..
- Action Sport Games restock at LWA - 2021
- Mystery pistol in the works at WE - 2021
- Airsoft Innovations launch FLAK 5, FLAK 10 super shotgun - 2021
- APS RAR 1.0 CO2 shell ejected rifle on the way - 2021
- Surplus premium slimmy trousers at Military 1st - 2021
- Product news from Northeast Airsoft - 2017
- Dave’s Custom Airsoft golden patch - 2017
- Military 1st Condor sale - 2017
- Gunfire season opening - 2017
- Happy Easter from Crown Airsoft - 2017