Airsoft GI have sent over details of their new custom AK Kapka:
NEW Airsoft GI Custom AK Kapka
Take on the battlefield with the Airsoft GI Custom AK Kapka AEG Airsoft Gun! The base gun of this custom is based of a E&L Airsoft Full Metal AKPMC-A A110-A known for its reliability and construction. E&L creates their AK AEGs in the same process used to create the airsoft gun’s firearm counterparts; however, E&L uses a process which changes the stamped steel AK receivers from a firearm component into a shell capable of accepting a Version 3 Gearbox. The tech department was able to install a Troy Industries AK47 Rail Short Bottom that is designed to fit onto real firearms. The Asura Dynamics DTK-4 mock suppressor includes an inner barrel that increases the compression of the airsoft gun.
On this day..
- New limited edition Evolution Tango Down ETS III - 2021
- G&G PCC45 AEG coming soon - 2021
- New TAGinn product lines in 2020 - 2020
- King Arms first Facebook event in 2020 - 2020
- Firesupport £3500 prize giveaway Jan 2020 winners to day 12 - 2020
- Typhoon Airsoft sale - 2019
- New stock at Gunfire - 2019
- Helikon Wolfhound jacket @Military 1st - 2019
- Firesupport VSR upgrades - 2017
- Special Swedish MilSim Group Mil.Sim & Mil.Ex podcast - 2017