Modify are back from IWA where they have been introducing some new products:
We just finished the IWA show in Germany and back to Taiwan safe yesterday. We met many old friends and introduced the XTC-G1 and XTC-CQB during the IWA show. XTC-CQB succeeds to most of features from XTC-G1.
We use CNC machined Steel Gear Set and 8mm Ceramic ball bearing in the spur gear specially. As for other upgrade parts, it is equipped with 7 Metal Teeth High Speed/ Torque Ultra Piston and Aircraft Aluminum piston head, cylinder, and cylinder head. The length of rail and outer barrel is 9.5” and 10.3”. It will be released in May. Want to learn more the latest news? Keep following us through Facebook.
On this day..
- Jia Dyi: The Old Gun Collections of the 20th Century - 2021
- 0241Tactical Night Desert & T Block clothing - 2021
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 11 2020 - 2020
- Military 1st olive sale - 2019
- Latest videos from our YouTube subscriptions: March 11, 2015 - 2015
- New products at Airsoft GI - 2015
- Rasputin products at Gunfire - 2015
- Viper lazer carrier at Military 1st - 2015
- New AirSplat video: What the luck promo - 2015
- New stuff at Milspec - 2014