WE Airsoft have sent over details of their new range of titanium coated pistols:
WE is bringing you revolutionary products using “Titanium-Coated” processing.
The Titanium surface not only provides an extra layer of scratch and wear protection, it also gives a distinctive luxurious gold color, entirely unique in style at different light sources and reflections.
They are already available in the G-Series, Force Series, Bird Series, Dog Series, X-Series, semi- and full- auto alike. Titanium coatings for M1911 and M92 will also come out soon.
In addition, WE introduces a common holster suitable to fit all WE G models, interchangeable for left and right-handed users, and adjustable pistol pull-out angle.
Please check out or new range of Titanium products on our Facebook photo gallery.
To make sure you don’t miss any of these game-changing new product releases make sure to like and follow our facebook page:
and join our WE Facebook owner’s community:
On this day..
- Gorilla Airsoft Radio: episode #247 - 2021
- Jia Dyi: Indispensable Consumables - 2021
- Jack Pyke Pro-Lite Hunters Jacket at Military 1st - 2021
- Airtech Studios: STV for G&G L85A1/A2 - 2021
- Maple Leaf MLC S2 rifle stock for VSR-10 - 2021
- Military 1st Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - 2020
- New stock at RedWolf Airsoft - 2019
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands sale at RedWolf Airsoft - 2017
- PTS EPM Systema magazines @Patrol Base - 2017
- Gunfire’s weekend offers - 2017