APS have shared details of their new CRS:
CRS (Collapsible Rifle Stock) is a new telescoping stock made by APS. It is typically design for AEG Guns in AR-15 platform. It is fully compatible with Tokyo Marui M4 AEG so it fits most of the M4 style Airsoft Rifle in the market. It features a large room for battery storage so it fits most of the Li Po Battery in the market. It is made of military grade polymer which make it both durable and lightweight at the same. A sloping cheek weld to provide consistent and comfort in any 4 positions. With a press of a button underneath, the rapid deployment system instantly springs to the extended position for user. The one point QD sling mount with removable mini QD sling swivel accept 1” – 1.25” webbing sling use. The lower shoulder support is removable, user can change the style of the stock as their wish. This stock currently available in 2 colors (Black / Tan). It will become a standard equipment in APS new Phantom Extremis MKVI and MKVII rifle.
· Large battery storage room – Door open on the top by pin. Compartment size 117 x 32 x 31cm, easy to reach and change the battery.
· Light weighted (450g) and durable (Mil-Grade Polymer) at the same time.
· 3 Adjustments plus fully collapsed for 4 total positions for different shooter and different scenario use.
· Compact design. Length from collapsed (13cm) to extended (21cm)
· Spring controlled one push button for rapid length adjustment.
· Removable one point Mini QD sling swivel (fit 1-1.25” sling)
· Aftermarket Compatible (Fits AR-15 Platform in TM AEG design)
· Consistent cheek weld in all position
· Textured butt pad offers and anti-slip surface and increase impact protection.
· Removable lower should support for different style and appearance.
On this day..
- King Arms new HQA high speed gear sets - 2021
- Laboratorio Casella: Leonardo 8 - 2021
- Evike's EMG Krytac Barrett - 2021
- APS Bumblebee 20th Anniversary Pistol - 2021
- G&G KeyMod accessories - 2021
- Swiss Eye Attac sunglasses at Military 1st - 2020
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 4 2019 - 2019
- New magazines from Evolution - 2019
- Leatherman Tread Tempo watch @Military 1st - 2019
- Military 1st bags and backpacks sale - 2017