So you like the AAP01 pistol? Fancy customising it just a teensy weensy little bit? How’s about this? C&C TAC have announced the “ZA Style Kit” for the AAP01 GBB pistol. It’s available on preorder over at places like JK Army for around 180USD. The firearm is modelled around the Zaku weapon from Gundam. Odd? Yes but this is from the same manufacturer that brought you the Makita and Hilti drill kit for the AAP which proved so successful.
C&C TAC ZA Style Kit for AAP01 GBBP ( Zaklopes-Style CCT0122 ) ETA will debut on 6 JunePolymer and aluminium alloy！COMING SOON ETA JUNE 2021.
– Fits Action Army AAP-01 Assassin GBB pistol onlyC&C TAC
– Made of polymer (injection molded) and aluminum
– Foregrip and red dot mount ( T1/T2 style ) can be mounted left or right
– Top drum removable to access picatinny mount
– Adapter for ACETECH Brighter C Tracer inside handguard
– Can fit other airsoft AEG handguards