The guys at Tactical Coffee have a new coffee by the name of Bravo November on the way. It’s now out for pre-order and ships at the start of March. I’ve tried their coffee and I like the flavour (he types sipping a fresh ground brew of their latest beans).
Available to preorder for dispatch on 1st March 2021
Bravo November. Jamaican Blue Mountain®
Select Ground or Whole Beans
Floral | Chocolate | Hazelnut
The beans are handpicked from a coffee farm 3,300 feet above sea leave in the Blue Mountain region of eastern Jamaica which is the most famous coffee origin in the world.
Jamaica Blue Mountain® Coffee is one of the world’s most reputed and rarest coffees. Its rarity is due to its limited growing area and is reflected in the price.
The beans are hand roasted in a small batch roaster by our Sicilian Master Coffee Roaster who has over 40 years experience.
Every Barrel of Jamaican Blue Mountain® coffee receives a Certificate of Authenticity.
A prestige coffee such as our Jamaica Blue Mountain® deserves an equally prestige name.
It didn’t take us long to decide on ‘Bravo November’ to find out why read our Blog on Bravo November ZA718Tactical Coffee
On this day..
- Gunfire Winter reload sale- up to 71% off 2500 products - 2020
- Bear Paw MP-433 Grach GBBP out late 2020 - 2020
- Action Army AAP-01 coming soon... - 2020
- Players' Choice Award sale @ RedWolf Airsoft - 2017
- AST WE & KJ Works sale - 2017
- Helikon Raccoon Mk2 backpack at Military 1st - 2017
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 8 2016 - 2016
- AMNB review: PTS Syndicate MK18SD suppressor - 2016
- Brandit Discovery jacket at Military 1st - 2016
- Introducing the TAC6 Airsoft rifle - 2015