Modern helmets such as “OPS-Core” or “LSHZ 1+” have special mounts for the NVG or Action camera, but often these tools need a special counterweight-balancer or an additional power source, which should be installed on the back of the helmet, without a special Module on the Helmet, this is not possible, so it must be made a full part of the helmet.
The helmet module can be installed on helmets such as “OPS-Core”, “LSHZ 1+” or similar ones with a special interface made of velcro. The module is installed so that it covers the area from the back to the top of the helmet.GreyShop
On the back of the module there is a pocket for the NVG counterweight or an additional battery in the form of batteries or a power bank for the Action Camera. Velcro is sewn around the perimeter of the module for additional insignia and technical means.
On this day..
- Airsoft Taiwan: DNF MK-20 stock for SCAR MK16/17 - 2020
- Special offers at Military 1st - 2018
- JAG Precision went to Milsim West - 2016
- RWA Agency Arms urban combat slide set now available - 2016
- New affordable, reliable, performance AEGs @Airsoft GI - 2015
- New AirSplat video: BOLT B4 Keymod M5 - 2015
- Steel M1919 now available from PolarStar - 2015
- AngryGun WCRS-Comp for WCRS rail - 2015
- Latest videos from our YouTube subscriptions: March 12, 2014 - 2014
- King Arms VSS Vintorez AEG @ eHobby Asia - 2014