The 12th edition of the Firearms Guide is now out providing a reference to cover almost any query and allowing offline access if you purchase the USB drive version. It’s not specifically airsoft but for any enthusiast who needs a parts diagram or searchable database it’s hard to beat it.
“The New Firearms Guide Flash Drive 12th Edition is published as a cloud-based Online Edition and a as off-line Flash Drive Edition for Windows. It is the world’s largest searchable guns & ammo reference guide that presents over 80,000 antique and modern firearms, air guns and ammunition from 1,500 manufacturers from 62 countries. It covers all types of guns from the oldest black powder muskets to American classic guns to the newest 2021 guns. Users can search the guide by caliber, type of action or stock, by year of production, country of origin, or any other way and will get all the tech specs, prices, features and up to 12 high-resolution pictures per gun. That is the reason why Firearms Guide is used by many police forces around the world as a firearms identification tool” says Chris Mijic, publisher of Firearms Guide. “If you are a gunsmith you will love the fact that the new 12th Edition has over 18,500 printable high-resolution gun schematics, blueprints, manuals and antique catalogs that you can check on your computer or tablet and you can print them out when you work on a client’s gun.” All that material is available to gunsmiths online 24/7 or off-line with Flash Drive for Windows computers.
Many Firearms Guide users love the fact that they can use the Flash Drive Edition offline, completely anonymously, without Google or any search engine or internet provider tracking and archiving their gun related searches that they can later sell to any client or deliver to the government” says Chris Mijic, publisher of Firearms Guide. The Flash Drive Edition keeps privacy private.
Published since 2009 for shooting industry professionals and gun enthusiasts, with its new 12th Edition published as Online Edition at www.FirearmsGuide.com and as Flash Drive Edition, Firearms Guide is:
1. A Reference Guide that presents over 80,000 antique and modern firearms, air guns and ammunition from 1,500 manufacturers from 62 countries.
2. A Gun Value Guide that presents antique and modern guns with gun values online based off of the 100% – 30% condition ratings
3. A Gun Schematics, Blueprints & Manuals Library with 18,500 printable hi-res gun schematics, blueprints, catalogs & manuals for all types of antique and modern guns & ammo.
Firearms Guide Flash Drive 12th Edition is available in a combo with the Online 12th Edition and with free updates at www.firearmsguide.comFirearms Guide
On this day..
- Jack Pyke cartridge flasks at Military 1st - 2020
- EL103K-S Paratrooper replica and other novelties in Gunfire - 2020
- Save 15% off Krytac products this Memorial Day - 2019
- The new Evolution rifle cases - 2019
- New Umarex, GATE, Nuprol & Airsoft Pro products @Gunfire - 2019
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 20 2019 - 2019
- Pentagon Artaxes escape softshell jacket @Military 1st - 2019
- Surplus windbreaker jacket at Military 1st - 2017
- Gunfire spring sale - 2017
- eHobbyAsia special sale - 2017