ActionSportGames have sent over details of the STI 1911-A1:
Happy New-Year Guys, The first realistic shooting simulation (RSS) pistol based on the STI 1911-A1 design. STI 1911-A1 is based on the famous model 1911-A1 designed by legendary John M Browning. This updated version features many improvements for better handling and usefulness, like a flared mag well, for fast reloads.
The 6mm Airsoft replica of the STI 1911-A1 with realistic shooting simulation from ActionSportGames® is based on the original STI 1911-A1 designs and made under license by STI International – USA. Therefore the pistol is made with the correct design and dimensions as well as authentic markings. The technology behind the realistic shooting simulation is based on the patented technology of Marushin Kogyo Co. LTD, Japan.
The magazine holds 8 cartridges loaded into the magazine like a real firearm – each cartridge holds one 6mm BB. When fired, the spent cartridge will eject like a real cartridge, and a new cartridge is loaded into the chamber of the pistol. The spent cartridges can be used over and over again by simply loading them with a new 6mm BB. The STI 1911-A1 pistol is powered with gas, stored in the magazine.
– Ambidextrous frame mounted safety.
– Flared magazine well.
– Grip safety.
– Large magazine bumper.
– Accessory rail.
– Light weight hammer.
– Original markings.
For more specs and pictures see HERE
Available now – ask your local retailer for prices.
On this day..
- TAGinn Squad - 2020
- Recover: 20/20 Stabilizer & G7 holster system - 2020
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 1 2019 - 2019
- Earthwell Roaster bottle @Military 1st - 2019
- Introducing the Dominator air compressor - 2018
- Military 1st special offers - 2018
- Happy new year from UN Company - 2018
- More PKP Pecheneg AEGs from Raptor coming soon - 2018
- APS-2018 Happy New Year - 2018
- Crown Airsoft stock updates - 2018