Zed Adventures have some good news for BFG fans:
Bit of news for you, I’ve just posted this on our FB. As you may be aware, there has been issues with insurance and the use of BFG’s for some time now. The cover has not been that great or non existent in some cases and its all been a bit of a gray area when new devices come on the Market. We have been working with our insurers (FML) along side SWAT and a few others with regards to VTG and other forms of blank firing grenade. These are now fully insured at The Mall and Battle Lakes and looking at confirmation for Thunder Ranch. This is fantastic news as our policies have now been underwritten by a AA grade insurer and should cover virtually ALL UK manufactured devices. A full list will be produced soon and will be updated as new devices hit the market and have been cleared for cover.
Regards, Lee Fields
On this day..
- Viper VX Buckle Up sling pack - 2021
- 2021 LCT film contest winners - 2021
- TGC ABA vest replica back in stock at CRW - 2021
- Military 1st MultiCam sale 2020 - 2020
- Airsoft Atlanta: Step up your neighborhood war games - 2020
- Military 1st shirt sale - 2018
- Latest videos from our YouTube subscriptions: April 16, 2014 - 2014
- News posts at the Airsoft Training Resource - 2012
- King Arms M4A1 RIS GBB/M4 CQB GBB @Tiger111HK - 2012
- TheGearLocker.net review Blue Force Gear’s M4 pouch - 2012