Airsoft Samurai are eagerly anticipating the impending release of the new Samurai Edge from Marui:
A new Samurai Edge GBB for Marui
To mark the upcoming release of Resident Evil 0 Remaster on next-generation consoles and PC, Tokyo Marui once again teamed up with Capcom to release a Bio Hazard-themed pistol.
Although the new Samurai Edge isn’t really new (Marui released a standard Samurai Edge more than 10 years ago), what’s interesting with this release is that the upcoming GBB will fully utilise Marui’s new M9 platform.
This new core, that’s already being put to good use with the USM9 and M9A1, will allow much better performances than the Samurai Edge of yore.
With a 15mm cylinder, a functional decocker and a weight equivalent to the real steel M9 (± 945 grams), the Samurai Edge ‘High Grade’ will shoot and cycle like a charm!
As usual, limited series really do mean limited, and although Airsoft Samurai has secured a shipment, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to meet the demand. Shoot us an email to preorder right now so you can help Raccoon City get rid of those pesky undead cops and semi-alive janitors..
On this day..
- Silverback SRS A2/M2 now in stock at Firesupport - 2021
- AirsoftMasterTV and Maniek44_Eng review the Guyguay PCC45 AEG - 2021
- F1 licensed custom barrels from EMG/APS - 2021
- Hyder Douraku reviews the Marui URG-I SOPMOD Block 3 - 2021
- Wisport Falcon Weapon Backpack at Military 1st - 2021
- G&G powered AEG springs - 2021
- ZEV Omen slide kit & Compensator at PTS - 2020
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 8 2020 - 2020
- Patrol Base - Win a £424.99 Tokyo Marui M4A1 SOCOM Recoil RIF - 2020
- Military 1st Coyote sale 2020 - 2020