Airsoft Pyrotechnics want you to decorate their TAGinn grenades:
Well, boys and girls! We want to make some EASTER contest here – https://www.facebook.com/airsoftpyrotechnics/ :
What do you need to do, is to take any (or few) of TAGinn grenades, and to decorate it in any way you like it, and you think others will like it too. Stickers, decals, paintings, printings, Photoshop… You name it! After all we will pick the winner. Your likes are the 60% of the score and our choice is the rest (40%).
Upload your masterpieces to the comments, and the winner will receive 1 box of reaper starter kit + 6-pack of the TAG-67!! March 3-d is the D-Day.
Ready, set, GO!
On this day..
- New deliveries at Gunfire - 2021
- G&G: Are you ready for the next CQB Beast? - 2021
- APS zero trigger kit for Barrett Fieldcraft - 2021
- DyTac: OMG GEN 3M AR folding stock adapter - 2021
- LCT Airsoft RPKs & LCT 2021 film contest playlist - 2021
- Maxpedition TT22 backpack at Military 1st - 2021
- PTS MTEK-FLUX helmet replacement parts - 2021
- AATV Live EP002: Real vs Repro | Clearwater Airsoft - 2020
- NPO: disassembly of the 9A-91 by NPO "AEG" - 2020
- Multi-buy gas at Typhoon Airsoft - 2019