The circular for the airsoft parts of the PCA 2017 was released today. In light of the questions that have been raised, this document is where we would have expected to find the guidance for airsoft players. What Home Office have published is extremely limited, and we do not expect to receive further clarification in the short term.
As the legislation comes into effect on the 2nd of May, please view the official briefing note from UKARA and UKAPU
Please stand by. Soon we will be publishing further information on how you can help us get some real answers from the government.
Matt Furey-King, Chair UK Airsoft Players Union & Frank Bothamly, Chair UK Airsoft Retailers Association
On this day..
- Tokyo Marui MWS M4 - The 4UAD Grading System Challenge - Ep.1 - 2021
- RA-Tech magnetic locking NPAS for VFC - 2021
- VFC BCM licensed MCMR GBBR hits the shelves in May - 2021
- New Evolution International hard case - 2021
- Military 1st MultiCam sale 2021 - 2021
- G&G Tri-rail barrel mount - 2021
- Military 1st t-shirts sale 2020 - 2020
- Free red dot sight with Krytac rifle @Pro Airsoft Supplies - 2018
- New Umarex HK & Glock stock at Land Warrior Airsoft - 2018
- New products from King Arms - 2018