Sorry for the downtime, completley unavoidable and out of my hands.
I won’t bore you with the technical stuff but there was a corrupt file int he network configuration which meant that duyring the forum updates when we went to reboot the machine for the first time ever the network went offline, this meant we couldn’t physically route or talk to the machine.
It’s taken until today for us to get access and repair the issue. Now everything is back, I can continue to get the forums fixed. There was a massive upgrade needed to them, Invision (who we lease the software from) provided a custom fix to their UTF8 conversion as the pound signs were lost and a few other special characters when we first ran the upgrade. I’ve run it with their custom code and it just needs checking now to make sure all went well, the skin can be quickly rebuilt and the forums turned back on again.
More good news coming!
Update: the database for the forums has been updated, all looks good, I am now waiting for IPB (Invision) to check it so we can enable the forums and ensure there’s no data loss. We can’t merge posts so have to ensure that the upgrade has gone smoothly otherwise we have to revert back tot he backup and run the update again.
On this day..
- New airsoft gear at Airsoft Atlanta - 2020
- King Arms product news - 2019
- Gunman Airsoft newsletter week 20 2017 - 2017
- eHobbyAsia.com special sale & hot new products - 2017
- Military 1st combat gear sale - 2017
- Avatar Grenade–new airsoft grenade - 2016
- AMNB Gear Gallery: Navy SEAL recce AOR2 inspired loadout - 2016
- First firearms course announcement - Tactical Training USA - 2016
- New airsoft games app looking for sponsors - 2016
- Gunfire stock update 17th May 2016 - 2016