- ARES H&K G36C EBB Airsoft Gun Shooting Test
An accuracy test of the ARES H&K G36C EBB Airsoft AEG; with an accurate gun like this, woodland competition will be no trouble at all. Buy it here: http://www.airsoftstation.com/h-k-g36c-elite-airsoft-machine-gun-by-heckler—koch.html
- Airsoft GI – S Thunder Universal 40mm Grenade Launcher Pistols
These pistols are a great, lightweight, way to carry a lot of firepower.
- Airsoft Evike.com- Surefire Airsoft Licensed QD Mock Suppressor
You can find a selection of SureFire Suppressors here:
Surefire Airsoft Licensed Airsoft QD Mock Suppressor 6.72" Barrel Extension by Madbull
Introducing the fully licensed Surefire Suppressors. Our Surefire suppressors feature a quick-attach and detach design for installation and removal upon seconds.
These suppressors feature a barrel overlap design to lower the profile of your gun. Constructed of strong T6 aluminum and only weighing in under 8 ounces these Surefire Suppressors are both durable and add minimal weight to your rifle. Each licensed Surefire Suppressor has beautiful laser engraved trademarks and are all true 1:1 scale (internals have been modified for airsoft only).
Note that all SureFire Suppressors require an adapter for attachment. Adapters for the Surefire Suppressors screw directly onto the original rifle threads. Each licensed Surefire suppressor includes necessary compensator / adapter in the package.
The FA556MG 6.72" Surefire suppressor was originally designed for 5.56mm machine guns such as the M249, Mk46, and or other 5.56mm machine guns. The FA556MG adds only 5" to the original length of the weapon platform. Although originally designed for machineg guns, the FA556MG woud look great on any M4, G36, M16, and other rifles.
Thanks for watching EvikeTV!
- AirSplat On Demand: Palco Colt Licensed Airsoft 1911 CO2 Gas Blowback Pistol Gun GBB Episode 73
In this episode Jake and Kristen Review the Palco Colt Licensed 1911 Co2 Gas Blowback Pistol. This CO2 Blowback pistol is an impressive shooter, with classic GI style looks and trademarks officially licensed by Colt Armory. AirSplat puts it through it paces with a chrono, and a new shooting course feature. Will it stand up to the test? Watch and find out!
- Echo1USA Airsoft Tour – Vanguard Airsoft in Gilbert, AZ
http://echo1usa.com | http://www.vipairsoft.net
Brian the Echo1USA Tech visits Vanguard Airsoft in Gilbert, Arizona. Vanguard Airsoft’s indoor Airsoft field is over 13,000 square feet and can host over 100 players. It features a retail store with everything you need, meeting rooms, a fully-stocked concession stand, and a knowledgeable tech department.
3841 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234
- Airsoft Evike.com- The Polar Star PR-15 (Fusion Engine Gearbox) Official Review
To see the gun firing see our video back in April, 2011.
You can find all three models available here:
PolarStar PR-15 Carbine Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle
The PolarStar PR-15 EPAR (Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle) takes advantage of the revolutionary Fusion Engine. This completely original design by PolarStar Airsoft allows you to have the first gun in the history of Airsoft that can be completely adjusted on the spot via the onboard computer. Not only can you adjust your FPS, but also your Rate of Fire, Firing Mode, Nozzle Dwell (for BB feed fine tuning), and more.
The Fusion Engine takes place of the AEG Gearbox as a direct drop-in. It is powered via a High Pressure Air (HPA) setup and only requires a small battery (7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo recommended) to power the onboard computer known as the Fire Control Unit (FCU).
The Fusion Engine is completely adjustable via the FCU and by varying the pressure from the HPA system (90-120 PSI). The gun comes equipped with PolarStar’s Blue Nozzle (355-405 FPS on the Carbine). Optional Color-coded nozzles are available to be able to move the Maximum FPS Range up or down.
The PR-15 uses an AEG style Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing the use of standard upgrade parts. Another great thing about the PR-15 and Fusion Engine is that stripped gears, blown motors, fried batteries, and just about every other problem with AEG’s no longer exist Say goodbye to hundreds of dollars and countless hours fixing your gun!
HPA system not included, but will be available soon right here at Evike.com!
– 100% Engineered and Assembled in the USA!
– Revolutionary Electro-Pneumatic Fusion Engine allows for an HPA setup in a compact space
– Instant Trigger Response (literally, instant!)
– Complete control of the system via the Fire Control Unit (FCU)
– Fully Adjustable FPS and Rate of Fire
– User adjustable Semi/Full-Auto, Semi-Only, 2rnd-9rnd Burst, and Open Bolt and Closed Bolt Firing modes
– Consistent performance, regardless of the temperature
– Fine Tuning of the Nozzle Dwell allows for accurate BB feeding with any magazine
– Maximum FPS limit can be raised or lowered with optional Color-coded Air Nozzles (Not included)
– Uses Standard TM AEG Hopup and Inner Barrel design allowing for AEG upgrade parts and the use of standard AEG magazines
– CNC Machined Aluminum Receiver
– Nylon Fiber Motor Grip, Handguard, and Stock
– Removable Carry Handle
– Unique Serial Number
Inner Barrel: 375mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Compatible with VFC, Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other similar M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 355-405 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs), Adjustable
Rate of Fire: 500 RPM – 1800 RPM, Adjustable
Nozzle Color: Blue
PSI Operating Range: 90-120 PSI (Do NOT exceed 120 PSI, otherwise you may damage the internals)
BBs: 6mm High Quality Matrix 0.20g BBs or heavier. (PolarStar recommends 0.28g and heavier for best performance)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Power Type: High Pressure Air Tank (Tank and Regulator System not included)
Fire Modes: Semi-Auto, Adjustable Burst, Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Battery: 7.4v-9.6v NiMH or Lipo (Not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: PolarStar Airsoft (External Parts OEM: VFC)
- Airsoft GI – Tim and Frank Discuss the New UPGRADED Metal MK96 Trigger Box
Tim talks to our head technician Frank about the new UPGRADE metal trigger box available for the MK96 from Airsoft GI.
- Umarex / VFC MP5 GBB 1J downgrade test with topgas & 0.2bbs
Modifty by Mr Chan Kwok Wing ( CKW )
- Black Ops Elite Ajax Announces New Airsoft Field In Utah
BoE has obtained nearly 70 acres of playable property for development into an airsoft field.
- Black Tiger 3 Indigenous Forces Best load out Contest Giveaway.
Tactical Airsoft Supply gives away a KWA Mp7 to the best dressed Indigenous forces fighter during operation Black Tiger 3.
- ARES H&K G36C EBB Airsoft Gun Chrono/Slow-Motion
A chrono of the Umarex/ARES G36C with H&K trades. Buy it here:
- Spokane Airsoft: Operation Liquid Gold II (Part 2)
WSI forces attempt to take out the evil Colonel Dognetskiy’s forces in Operation Liquid Gold, a force-on-force skirmish held by Spokane Airsoft at Nitehawk Field near Reardan, Washington on May 14, 2011.
On the web @ http://www.spokaneairsoft.com
On Twitter @ http://twitter.com/spokaneairsoft
On Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Spokane-Airsoft/131729216912
On Flickr @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/drag-rag/collections/72157622638768945/
- Airsoft GI – KWA M4 ERG (Electric Recoil Gun)
KWA was gracious enough to give us an exclusive sneak peak at the new Electric Recoil Gun (ERG) system that KWA is developing for their new line of guns.
- Manchester Utd 8 – 2 Arsenal ROONEY PENALTY GOAL 28.08.11
7th goal for United! Microphone not good enough to show just how loud the applause was.
- Manchester Utd 8 – 2 Arsenal PARK GOAL 28.08.11
6th goal for United! Microphone not good enough to show just how loud the applause was.
- Manchester Utd 8 – 2 Arsenal ROONEY FREE KICK GOAL 28.08.11
4th goal for United! Microphone not good enough to show just how loud the applause was.
- Manchester Utd 8 – 2 Arsenal PRE-GAME OLD TRAFFORD 28.08.11
Entering the stadium.
- Mosfet Trigger for CAW M134 Minigun
Mosfet Trigger Unit designed for Echo1 M134 Minigun.
More at: http://kuba-t1000.com/minigun/index.php?akcja=tutorials_my_echo1_m134_minigun_mosfet_trigger_for_minigun
- Airsoft CQB War Games M60 Scoutthedoggie HD
Facebook Link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scoutthedoggie-YouTube-Airsoft-Video-Maker/121770204521266
One of almost 300 Airsoft War videos filmed in the UK you can see more at http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie or Google "Scoutthedoggie"
I have two Airsoft video channels, the other is at http://www.youtube.com/scoutthedoggie2002
Filmed at the "First & Only" Anzio site which is located near Leek inStaffordshire, England. if you wish to play here the game dates and directions etc are on the First & Only website at http://www.firstandonlyairsoft.com/
UK based retailers that I buy from, as far as I know they only ship guns inside the UK, but contact them for more info on where they will mail to.
http://www.shootnscoot.co.uk "FOR BREN AND STEN GUNS"
For more information on playing Airsoft in the UK and elsewhere I recommend you use the forum on the following website http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/
You will need to set up a login to use the forums, its free.
Filmed using a Canon 550d Rebel DSLR type camera, recorded at 1080p HD, 24 frames per second, edited using Apple iMovie 11, edited on an Apple MacBook Pro
- Kids Shoot Bee Hive with Airsoft Guns
Found this bee hive in my backyard one day, and me and my brother decide to shoot the crap out of it. Its not a nest, its just bees stacked on top of each other so we aren’t really destroying their home so don’t get pissed at us. The airsoft guns used in this video were the KWA MP9 and the VFC M4.