Jesper Kabel, (ASG) has sent in word of two new pistons they’ve launched:
Hi Guys, We have launched two new ULTIMATE performance pistons; a M170 extreme heavy tuning and a M190 half-teeth pistol for extreme torque up helical gears.
The ULTIMATE extreme performance pistons made of a 50% stronger polycarbonate resin.
All dimensions of the piston has been reworked to fit perfectly inside ULTIMATE gearboxes and gives a smooth low friction performance.
The length has been adjusted to make a perfectly even contact between the first gear and the first teeth of the piston preventing breakage and minimizing wear.
With ULTIMATE performance piston you get:
- Increased strength
- Increased durability
- Low friction
- Perfect fit in ULTIMATE gearbox
- Perfect combinations of polycarbonate teeth and steel for impact-energy absorption and strength
- Reinforcement bar gives superior structural strength to the piston-teeth
- Optimal angel for first-contact between piston and gear
- 50% stronger polycarbonate (then ULTIMATE high performance piston)
You can read more detailed about the two new performance pistons here:
Best regards, Jesper Kabel, (ASG)