ASG have a new line of ultimate MIL-SPEC springs for AEGs:
Discover our new ULTIMATE MIL-SPEC AEG springs. Our new series of AEG springs consists of five MIL-SPEC springs, ranging from M95 to M135 – All colour coded for easy recognition.
The calibration test has been carried out on a 6.03-300mm barrel with fitting cylinder. Zero Hop-up with 0.20g BBs.
• Military specification steel spring – SiCr, Best possible steel for springs
• Progressive coiling – provides a soft start which eases stress on both mechanical and electrical parts
• Closed and grinded ends – stable straight ends minimizes side bending which reduces ROF loss
• Pre-compressed – greatly reduces power loss from initial shrinkage
• Black zinc plating – corrosion protection which does not impair spring performance
• Full specification control – secures exact same specification at every spring
• Colour coding – for easy indication of individual spring grade
On this day..
- AirsoftGI review the JAG Scattergun Masterkey - 2021
- ATRG review the Marui LCP - 2021
- SLR AIRSOFTWORKS CNC ALUMINUM B15 - 2021
- Airsoft Taiwan review: EMG Strike Industries ARK-17 GBB - 2021
- Military 1st camping sale 2021 - 2021
- G&G: Keep track of your team - 2021
- Military 1st Highlander sale 2020 - 2020
- New STTI BBs - 2020
- Coming soon–G&G GTP 9 two-tone colours - 2019
- A2 Supplies weekend update - 2018