● Slim Silhouette : The proper forms and compactness of the LCP have been replicated as possible on this gas Non BlowBack (NBB) version.
● One Trigger Pull Action : Being a NBB (Non BlowBack) replica the LCP operates by only pulling the trigger (double action). This action will chamber a BB and liberate gas in order to expel the BB through the barrel.
● Long Range : Despite its compactness, short inner barrel (66mm) and relatively low velocity, the LCP performs great wits its fixed hop up system using Marui’s legendary hop bucking.
● Silent Mechanism : The LCP operates very silently. It makes it a perfect gun for survival games (airsoft skirmishes) or even speed shooting games.
● Metallic Mechanism : The internals are mostly metal for better longevity. It adds weight to the replica for a more satisfying handling.Impulse101
● Diecast Magazine : The 10 rounds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal for better resistance to cold weather and better gas efficiency.
Sunny over at SWI Industries has sent over this video to share with everyone. Have to love a bit of Galaxy G!
Not a huge surprise but it’s nice to see some final photos of it mentioned at Prozi Shop. RWA’s ext pistol has officially been announced at the Nighthawk Custom Agent 2. Available in Cerakote finishes of black, silver, two tone and NHC smoke.
Apparently all four colours including the slide and frame are made form aluminium. The slide stop, mag release, thumb safety are all steel. The outer barrel is stainless steel and it’s compatible with 1911 TM magazines.
The Galaxy G from WE Airsoft is now out.
Finally, WE Galaxy G series has arrived! Let’s take a look of these high resolution photo first!”WE Galaxy G series” comes in 5 colors which are black,blue,gold, purple, silver.The slide design using metal structure and look modern feeling.Please follow us on FB, IG, Twitter and WE website for more latest information!WE Airsoft
The guys at AMNB have posted a review of the much loved EXA pistol from RedWolf. Based on the VFC pistol, it’s popular and has certainly been doing the media rounds during lockdown! Checkout their review for the full lowdown on this new pocket rocket.
This gun took the RWA crew five years to make! Was it worth it?
We got teased about this gun since summer of 2020 and nobody was actually 100% sure which model it will be, as the guys at RWA kept it as a secret not telling a single word about the model itself till they started to tease the release in mid-December.(AMNB review – click to read more)
Whilst there have been Western Arms M84FS models around for a good bit now they are releasing the Carbon Black edition this month. They state that the slide / frame and outer barrel are made of new resin “carbon black heavy weight”that gives the new finish that gives a realistic metallic feel. It’s priced at 30,000Yen.
If you’ve got an AAP-01 and ned a holster for its somewhat unique shape, how’s about a kydex offering? Kydex Customs have their own holster for the pistol. It’s 40UKP, and can be ordered in left or right handed and multiple colours. Check out their website.
Our Pro Series AAP-01 Holsters are designed to fit the Action Army AAP-01 Airsoft Pistol. These holsters are made entirely in the UK from genuine 2mm (.08”) P1 Kydex, if applicable they are also wrapped in either 1000D or 500D Cordura Fabric. Every Pro Series Holster is made with a mould which was entirely designed and manufactured by us making them the best holster possible that we can bring to the market.
Made of 2mm Thick Kydex
Multiple Points of Adjustable Retention
RMR Cut as Standard
Accepts Suppressor Height Sights
Accepts Threaded Barrels
Accepts Extended Slide and Magazine Release Controls
Our holsters are able to mount onto all mounting platforms which use a 3-screw system these include but are not limited to: Safariland, Blackhawk, FMA, G-Code, G-Code RTI And Blade-Tech.
Once you have the holster set up, we advise using super glue or Loctite to ensure all screws won’t come loose over time and use.
Redwolf Airsoft have been teasing on social media about their next pistol they are waiting to announce. You’ll note a dark and grainy image and a familiar looking beavertail. Have to say.. those serrations look a lot like the backstrap for the Agent 2 pistol from Agency Arms.
Given their success with the Agency Arms EXA I’d like to think the Agent 2 will do well when it’s official and available…